- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- 8(a) GRADUATE
- 30 Hour OSHA Certification
- EM 385-1-1 Certification
Arnold Electric Inc. (AEI) is the premier electrical contractor in Oklahoma and surrounding states, specializing in commercial and industrial installations, service, and maintenance. Stressing quality and integrity in all its projects, AEI has worked all sizes of projects from service work to projects including the BOK Center, with a completed project value of $180,000,000.
AEI has specialized electrical knowledge applicable for industrial manufacturing needs, retail and food service facilities, banking, gaming and casino structures, and office locations. AEI’s business is primarily industrial and commercial.
In 1991 Dennis Arnold, with twenty years experience in commercial and industrial electrical contracting, formed Arnold Electric after seeing a need for quality assurance and professionalism in the field of electrical contracting. In 1995 James Ryals joined Arnold Electric as the Operations Manager. During this period, Arnold Electric expanded heavily into material handling projects. In 2000 Ryals acquired majority ownership stake and became President of Arnold Electric, Inc.
AEI has about twenty employees. Together, our staff has over 200 years of electrical knowledge.
AEI has experience in the federal, county, and local government levels. AEI holds certifications with the SBA and Cherokee Nation.
- 238210 Electrical Contractors
- 236210 Industrial Building Construction
- 236220 Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
- 238220 Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning Contractors
- 238290 Other Building Equipment Contractors
- 541420 Industrial Design Services
- 811310 Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment Repair and Maintenance